evolation 30-Day Yoga Challenge
There is a power in numbers. One more class, one more week, one community coming together.
The goal of evolation’s 30-Day Challenge is to leverage that power and realize the positive physical and mental changes from a consistent yoga practice.
Beginning January 2nd you will have the opportunity to learn what is possible when you up-level YOUR practice, one class at a time.
Sometimes you can simply set a personal intention of adding just one more class a week.
That’s a BIG deal, do it!
What is your class challenge for January? 10 classes? 20? 30? Write it down and stick with it!
We will help you.
* * *
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up for the challenge no later than Dec 30th
- Choose your Challenge “number” (the number of classes you want to complete in a month) and post it at the studio so we can cheer you on!
- Start your first class no later than January 8th
- Write your name on the challenge board at the studio. After every class you take, put a sticker on the board.
PRIZES & PERKS
- Free January posture workshop
- Discount on your next class package: $1 off for every time you practice at the studio during the challenge. Complete 20 classes in 30 days? You get $20 off your next package. Did you complete ALL 30 days? You get $30 off your next package. You can even do more classes per day. You earn your own discount!
- Additional prizes – stay tuned to see what we’ll be giving away
- Fun happening at the end to celebrate with all other challengers
- If you currently have an evolation membership, there is NO cost! You can sign up and join for free.
- For new students or if you are using a different pricing option, we have a limited offer to purchase a one month unlimited (value $175) for the price of a membership $99 (valid only for challenge dates Jan 2 – Feb 1)
- Earn Yoga dollars! Receive $1 off for each that you attend between Jan 2 – Feb 1. Complete 20 classes in 30 days? You get $20 off your next package. Did you complete ALL 30 days? You get $30 off your next package. You can even do more classes per day.