Evolation yoga values and aims to foster a passionate community by seeking talented, like-minded individuals to partner with us. We currently have opportunities in the following areas:
Financial Partners / Investors
Evolation yoga is looking for the right person(s) to help bring the studio to the next level. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We are always open to add teachers to our sub-list:
Certified Hot Yoga (26&2) Instructor
Certified Flow Yoga (Vinyasa) Instructor
Certified Kids Yoga Instructor
Certified Deep (Yin) Yoga Instructor
At evolation we encourage all teachers, to not just come in to teach a class, but to make our studio their yoga home, be part of our warm, friendly community and practice all the different classes that we offer. We encourage everyone who is looking to teach with us to make sure that you truly feel this studio is a fit for you and vice versa. So, before you email us an application, please come and take some classes with us, check out our space and meet our teaching team.
We currently have an opening for a dedicated yogi to share in the spirit of service toward the smooth operation of our beautiful studio. We are looking for the right individual to join our cleaning crew in return for classes.
What you are asked to give:
- Your warmth, enthusiasm and dedication to serve our community of guests and fellow staff
- A minimum three-month commitment
- A total of 2-4 hours of service per week at the same time each week
What you will receive:
- A relaxed and uplifting work environment with committed yogi colleagues, doing service that brightens our world
- Unlimited yoga classes at Evolation Yoga Studio (good for any of our classes/week) That’s a value of $175 per month!
- A 20% off pass to Lolë Activewear
We currently have an opportunity in each of the following two positions:
We estimate each position is about 10 hours/month. We are open to discuss terms and (partial) trade.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.